Drone Aerial Mapping 01 – Data Acquisition Techniques
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for everyone who wants to learn about aerial data acquisition using through autonomous fllight planning and manual maneuvering. Learn techniques, tips and tricks to acquire high quality data for high quality orthphoto and 3D structure model. This include:
- Companies that want to setup a drone unit
- Civil Engineers and Architect
- Urban Planner and Surveyor
- Mining Engineers
- Farmer and Agripreneur
- Researchers and Students
- UAV applications & Mapping Hardware
- Theory of Photogrammetry
- Site Recce & Pre-flight Planning
- Ground Control Point using GPS RTK
- Hands-on training: Autonomous Flight Planning
- Hands-on training: Vertical Structure Data Acquisition
- Participant able to demonstrate optimum pre-flight planning for data acquisition of different terrain and surface (i.e. forest, towncity).
- Participant able to acquire aerial data through autonomous flight operation and manual data capture area of interest.
- Participant able to demonstrate autonomous flight operation with the usage of GCPs, GNSS Base Station and RTK.
RM 650 includes tea breaks and lunch, Workshop materials, Certificate of completion and drone during learning sessions. We do not provide accomodation.
Register this course before 25 June 2020 to enjoy RM30 discount. Use discount code RM30DISCOUNT during payment via Tixa.my
- 08:30 AM – 09:00 AM – Registration
- 09:00 AM – 10:00 AM – Introduction to Drone Aerial Data Acquisition
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Introduction to Photogrammetry and LiDAR
- 11:00 AM – 11:15 AM – Tea Break
- 11:15 AM – 12:00 PM – Pre-flight Planning: Site Study & Flight Route Planning
- 12:00 PM – 01:00 PM – Pre-flight Planning: GCP & GNSS Base Station
- 01:00 PM – 02:30 PM – Lunch and Networking
- 02:30 PM – 03:30 PM – Hands on Training: Autonomous Flight
- 03:30 PM – 04:30 PM – Hands on Training: Vertical Structure Data Acquisition
- 04:30 PM – 05:00 PM – Wrap-up Session and Q&A
Drone Aerial Mapping 01 - Data Acquisition Techniques
RM650.00Online booking closed
Sunday, July 5, 2020
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Sunday, September 13, 2020