Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for everyone who wants to learn about how to process aerial data images into the desired output using Structure form Motion (SfM) software.. This include:
- Companies that want to setup a drone unit
- Civil Engineers and Architect
- Urban Planner and Surveyor
- Mining Engineers
- Farmer and Agropreneur
- Researchers and Students
- Introduction to Drone Deploy and Agisoft Metasphere
- Image processing: Filtering, generation of mesh and point cloud, and corrections using GCP.
- Production of digital surface models (DSM), 3D orthophotos, contour lines, and topographic cuts.
- Participant is able to produce 2D orthomosaic, cloud point, 3D structure and terrain model
- Participant is able to produce Digital Elevation Model(DEM) , Digital Terrain Model(DTM) and Digital Surface Model(DSM).
- Participant is able to produce map using Ground Control Point (GCPs) georeferencing alignment.
- Participant is able to execute data processing according to the proper workflow of data processing.
RM 650 includes tea breaks and lunch, Workshop materials, Certificate of completion and drone during learning sessions. We do not provide accommodation.
To be release soon
Drone Aerial Mapping 02 - Data Processing Techniques
RM650.00Online booking closed
Saturday, July 18, 2020
Saturday, August 29, 2020
Wednesday, August 26, 2020