Drone Aerial Mapping 03 – Data Analysis Techniques
Aeronerve - Unmanned Aerial Solutions, Jalan Medan Pusat Bandar 1, Seksyen 9, Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for everyone who wants to learn about how to analyze, interpret processed data using features in GIS software and generate output or deliverable.
- Companies that want to setup a drone unit
- Civil Engineers and Architect
- Urban Planner and Surveyor
- Mining Engineers
- Farmer and Agropreneur
- Researchers and Students
- Introduction to GIS software
- Techniques of data styling
- Techniques of using selection tools and filtering for visualization and editing
- Techniques of using attributes
- Techniques of producing a print map (Cartography).
- Techniques in producing atlas map
- Techniques in analyzing vector and raster data.
- Participant should be able to perform raw data analysis using GIS software tools.
- Participant should be able to generate data analytics and deliverable.
- Participant should be able to demonstrate data analysis using GIS software.
- Participant should be able to identify and able to use tools and feature in GIS software.
RM 650 includes tea breaks and lunch, Workshop materials, Certificate of completion and drone during learning sessions. We do not provide accommodation.
To be release soon
Drone Aerial Mapping 03 - Data Analysis Techniques
RM650.00Online booking closed
Sunday, July 19, 2020
Sunday, August 30, 2020
Sunday, September 27, 2020